Recent world events have highlighted the major health challenges we face in western civilizations. Chronic illnesses have encroached upon the lives of individuals of all ages. Our life expectancy has decreased by nearly two years from 2019 to 2022.
Sickness and premature death now have dominion and are accepted as normal in our society!
At Montgomery Heart and Wellness™ we have spent the past five years further innovating our already novel health interventions to counter the growing health challenges of our time. Our innovations have occurred over all major areas of our health system.
We’re thrilled to review the details of these and other new programs in our upcoming health summit. To learn more about how and why Nutritional, Integrative, and Regenerative Health should and will be the future of medicine, join us at our November 18th Health Summit of 2023 at United Way of Greater Houston (50 Waugh Dr.) in Houston, Texas.
The Health Summit will feature internationally renowned experts in the areas of lifestyle, nutrition, integrative and regenerative health. Workshops will include a live demonstration of an intravenous ozone therapy along with a clinical case round presentation, detailing how integrative health is applied in the clinical setting. You will have the opportunity to visit with the experts during Q&A sessions and program breaks. Additionally, the MHW staff will be available to provide detailed information on our new and legacy programs and how you may benefit from one or more of them.
Don’t Wait—RSVP NOW!
Begin Taking Control of Your Life TODAY!
We’re Counting Down the Seconds!
Get excited for November 18! See what’s in store at the summit.
Don’t Miss Out!
- Event runs from 8am to 5pm – Get ready for a full day of information and discovery.
- Workshops and Presentations – Learn about ozone therapy, optimal nutrition, and more!
- Grab-and-Go Preset Lunches – Choose a delicious lunch and the option to add on a bowl of your choice.
- Attire is Casual – Just don’t forget to bring your burning questions and excitement to learn!
DON’T MISS OUT—RSVP TODAY!
- Digital Health Clinic that allows for increased access to our clinical team from home, work or elsewhere without the logistic requirements of scheduling an appointment.
- We have enhanced our onsite clinical capabilities to reduce ER visits and hospital admissions.
- We have formalized medication weaning protocols to help reduce drug dependency and transition patients to natural healing.
- New specialized detox meal plans to fit special health and budgetary needs.
- Grocery Plan Programs with ongoing nutritional support onsite and wellness community support online
- Group exercise led by certified fitness experts retained to provide supervised exercise programs.
- Infrared Sauna and Red-Light Therapy
- Intravenous Ozone Therapy in the forms of High Dose Delivery and Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation (EBOO)
- Intravenous and Oral Methylene Blue Treatments
- Targeted IV Micronutrient Therapy
- Online Community Support Group Programs
- Online Health and Wellness Coaching
- New YouTube Program Channels Covering a Broad Scope of Health Topics
- A New Docuseries that Provides Detailed Insights on the Application of Integrative and Regenerative Medicine
Eager to Learn More?
We are located in Houston, Texas, The Montgomery Heart & Wellness Center is a state-of-the-art wellness facility complete with all the technology and resources to provide comprehensive medical and wellness care. Having seen many patients suffer the consequences of chronic heart disease, Dr. Baxter Montgomery founded the practice in 2006 with the mission to reverse and prevent life-threatening illness. Dr. Baxter Montgomery is a Board-Certified Cardiologist with years of experience in the latest medical practices and nutritional health.